Re: [Question #654026]: Else part is not working

Muthumanikandan is still having a problem:
Thnaks masuo for helping us,  in this case i dont need output message.
while executing my test case i am in need of scanner to scan barcodes.

 if i connect scanner in my machine then i will not get any popup
suppose if i didnt connect scanner i will get popup
in this case i want my sikuli script to handle both cases , so kindly suggest me a code for this.