Re: [Question #654090]: How to sort without search option in python

Manfred Hampl proposed the following answer:
Sorry, it is not possible for me to provide a sample script. I do not know any details about the program that you want to control with Sikuli, and so I cannot verify whether any sample code could really work.
I do not see a chance that somebody else is able to develop such script without having access to this application.
It seems that you have to develop that yourself.