Re: [Question #654441]: multiple screenshot analysis in a script

arminius gave more information on the question:
it occurs to me I'll probably be mocked for that abridged version of my code up top, was just trying to give an example of what I want it to do.
here's the best I could really do

"def search():
                while True:# 1st attempt to find the image with a loop
                    print('Searching......at the 1st loop.')
                    if exists(Pattern("screenshot1.png").targetOffset(-15,-52)):
                        print('Image1 located!')
                        # break loop.
                        break
                    else:
                        break
                    if exists(Pattern("screenshot2.png").targetOffset(-15,-52)):
                        print('Image2 located!')
                        # break loop.
                        break
                    else:
                        break
        search()"

didn't do what I wanted it to though, it just kept displaying
Searching......at the 1st loop over and over again.