[Question #655234]: Multiple else if

Hi
I am new at this program and i have problem

When im trying to make a bot to game called Metin its just not working

So i have problem with else/if (i dont know how to make this bot)

Bot need to click 2 images at start wait when appears image and click one of 5 options
I mean this
http://i.imgur.com/8dngzIH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8dngzIH.jpg

I was trying to write this code but i just dont know how  (And yes i was searching forum and dont found answer for my problem)

If someone can help me i will be grateful.