Re: [Question #261633]: Unable to Start Sikuli IDE Win7 64bit with Java 32/64bit

Dilip S Muthukurussimana posted a new comment:
Woooowwww... thank you RaiMain.!!!! I was facing this issue of "Could
not load JIntellitype.dll from local file system or from inside JAR"
with older sikul (1.0.1) as well as the latest (1.1.2) versions. And I
was having no clue about this as suddenly this issue started popping up
and I will have to reinstall Sikuli from scratch every time !

I just tried your simple solution of removing the SikulixLibs folder and
restarting the sikuli, it is just nicely coming up now!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

Btw, my env is Win10 (64 bit) and using java 1.8 (64 bit - I dont have
32bit java at all! still not sure why the dll gets corrupted!!)