[Question #655511]: Waiting to do 1 of 2 actions

Hello!

I am starting up a game for my live stream viewers so they can bet points on a fighting game I made.

https://gyazo.com/68eddbbdc23c238bcd6828977ddf0f79

Half of the code I have worked and will start up matches for me. "Lines 1 - 12"

However, the rest of the code does not work.
I checked the pictures and sikuli does see them.

Key things to know about this is, while the match is being played out, sikuli needs to be idle until a victor has won. So the amount to wait is a bit random.

Any help and improvement on this could would be great :)