[Question #655701]: I am looking to automate scenarios based off an MSAccess 2010 desktop app where I have got Access forms built on vb and connecting to SQL backend. How can we capture / input values on various text fields on the forms?

Hi There,

I am looking to automate scenarios based off an MS Access 2010 desktop app where I have got Access forms built on vb and connecting to SQL back-end. How can we capture / input values on various text fields on the forms? Any help in this direction will be of great help.