[Question #655775]: Functionality gremlins (cannot select image, cannot switch tabs ect)

Hello everyone,

I know that questions should be specific but it seems that some functionalities are not operating properly.
What I know for sure so far is that
1) Cannot select image when using the "Taking screenshot" feature
2) Cannot switch between tabs nor close them using the "x". I have to use Ctrl+Tab/W respectively.

I have tried removing everything sikuli-related (searching the whole C:\ for sikuli files and the registry too) and reinstalling but nothing. I know it's a really generic topic but I do not know how to solve it.

Thanks for the reply.