Re: [Question #656054]: 2 dimensional virtual slider

tyag is still having a problem:
Thanks ... I did consider the above steps but ran into the same issue
you have mentioned...what if the initial marker position was touching
one or both crosshairs...the marker would not be recognized as it
wouldn't be distinct from the crosshair.

And if we did take into account the above, I am not sure how much time
it would take to complete move, check, move again iterations.

I am new to sikuli....was wondering if this is a feasible approach:

0. Find out by actual testing beforehand how many pixels a single push of each of the arrows moves the crosshair by.
1. If there is a way to find the coordinates of the 'center-point' of each of the reference images (crosshair and the marker) find the delta x and delta y (pixels) vector needed to move the marker to the crosshair(only one crosshair exists)
2. Multiply the result of step 0 with the delta x and delta y vectors to determine how many button pushes (and of which button - arrow) are needed to move the crosshair to coincide with the Centre point of the marker.

If Feasible.... can someone help me with the code for step 1 above..