Re: [Question #656425]: Checking for a picture faster

layanor is still having a problem:
https://gyazo.com/deb1c6d766678df409c04c1a6527521d

Each of the 4 sections of code now works and are fast. But the issue I
thought I would have has happened. It is slow again with all four in one
code.

All region pics are now super small and the larger buttons can be
smaller but I didn't see reason to do that with them as those were
always fast and only get triggered when the code needs to call on them

Also, there is an issue now where I believe parts of the code is
looping. I have tried to continue and break commands but it seems these
do not work and just either crash the code or the code ends with no
errors.