Re: [Question #243279]: libVisionProxy.dylib issue on OSX - patch not working

laxmi posted a new comment:
Hi Brian/RaiMan,

I have seen your post regarding selenium/sikuli running from Mac os using Eclipse IDE.

I am facing issues with it and stuck from a week with this. Could you
please help me out:

I am trying to run a selenium integrated sikuli java application from mac in Eclipse IDE but it is throwing errors. I have added sikuli-script.jar, selenium-web and chromedriver to /Applications/setup path.
This application is working in windows but seems some issues running on mac os

It is throwing below errors, so I have downloaded and copied all the
dylib files under /Applications/setup/libs but when ever I run the
application the libs file is getting created empty.

/Applications/setup/chromedriver
Starting ChromeDriver 2.31.488774 (7e15618d1bf16df8bf0ecf2914ed1964a387ba0b) on port 45856
Only local connections are allowed.
[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Not a valid libs dir for SikuliX (x86_64): /Applications/setup/libs
[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: check: libs dir is empty, has wrong content or is outdated
[action] ResourceLoaderBasic: check: Please wait! Trying to extract libs to: /Applications/setup/libs
[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Not a valid libs dir for SikuliX (x86_64): /Applications/setup/libs
[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: loadLib: Fatal Error 109: not found: /Applications/setup/libs/libVisionProxy.dylib
[error] Terminating SikuliX after a fatal error(109)! Sorry, but it makes no sense to continue!
If you do not have any idea about the error cause or solution, run again
with a Debug level of 3. You might paste the output to the Q&A board.