Re: [Question #657056]: Text() getting errors

arminius gave more information on the question:
Accidentally hit submit prematurely  before I could put all the error messages in.
All of them are
    [Error] TextRecognizer: init: export tessdata not possible - run setup with option 3
    [Error] TextRecognizer not working: tess data stuff not available at C:\Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\SikulixTesseract\tessdata
    [Error] text: text recognition is now switched off
<bound method org.sikuli.script.Screen.text of S(0)[0,0 1366x768] E:Y, T:3.0>

I also had OCR and allow searching for text set to on.