[Question #657179]: Current popup window remains in the tray after breaking

Current popup window remains in the tray after breaking (Shift+Alt+C) the main process and pressing OK button on the popup window.

So, a lot of such remains one can see in the tray after several breaking actions.

In other words I press shift+alt+с when I see a popup, then press OK in the popup window to take it away. But it is still shown in the tray as "dot-sized window", as it seems.

I'd like Sikuli to kill not only the main process but also all its threads without any remains while pressing shift+alt+c.