Re: [Question #656852]: run sikuli with jenkins and git

Monika is still having a problem:
I received another strange behaviour, jenkins tries to run the sikuli
script via the batch file. I did like masuo said, i made a batch file
with this:

ECHO OFF
ECHO %time%
call "C:\Users\Monica Srdic\Desktop\sikulixTest\sikulix.jar" -r "C:\Users\Monica Srdic\Desktop\sikulixTest\stringTest.sikuli\stringTest.py"
ECHO %time%
ECHO done
PAUSE

and I wrote this command in jenkins to execute the task which contains the batch file:
test.bat

But jenkins runs infinitely, did i miss something?