Re: [Question #657192]: Key Attribute of Function key in keyboard

Anandhi Vairamanickam is still having a problem:
Manfred - Thanks for your swift response. I checked in the link shared
by you. It doesn't have the key attribute listed for the 'Fn' Key on the
keyboard.

I have a 'Fn' key (Function key) on my keyboard which I have to press
along with the 'F8' key on the keyboard in order to send F8 key press
event to the Virtual box running on my machine.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!