Re: [Question #657904]: UnsatisfiedLinkError occurred when finding image on Android devices or simulator

Wendell posted a new comment:
Hi RaiMan ,I traced the problem with using java api and here is the debug info:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.opencv.core.Mat.n_Mat(III)J
	at org.opencv.core.Mat.n_Mat(Native Method)
	at org.opencv.core.Mat.<init>(Mat.java:481)
	at com.company.Main.main(Main.java:15)

something error happened with this code in org.opencv.core.Mat
n_Mat(rows, cols, type);

My system is Windows7 64x, and jdk version is 1.8.0 64x, Sikulix is 1.1.2.
I install Sikulix just doubleclick the jar file and  following the setup steps. I don't know what's wrong here.

And I googled the same error https://github.com/atduskgreg/opencv-processing/issues/39
Maybe it's a bug from  the version of opencv which was used in sikulix?
How can I solve with this problem?
Thank you RaiMan : )