Re: [Question #657904]: UnsatisfiedLinkError occurred when using OpenCV Java API bundled with SikuliX - not intended for direct usage

RaiMan posted a new comment:
I just tested on my Mac with a Nexus7/Android 6 attached.
Everything works as expected.

I will now have to check on Windows (only Win 10 64 available).

BTW: by convention: a library opencv_java248 will be looked for as
libopencv_java248.dll (which indeed exists in the package).

what I did:
In the SikuliX IDE, I first made the checks from the Tools menu.
Then I made the Nexus the default screen (Tools menu) and captured an image (app icon) from the home screen and ran this script:

import org.sikuli.android.ADBScreen as ADB
dev = ADB.start()
img = "img.png"
dev.aTap(img)

which successfully opened the app.