Re: [Question #658038]: [1.1.1] subprocess.Popen does not seem to work on macOS 10.12+

Ryan is still having a problem:
HI RaiMan

Thanks for taking a look at this - I really appreciate it!

I tried out the new build today (1.1.2-SNAPSHOT 2017-09-15_08:24) and I
still have the issue - I can't get any process to launch with
subprocess.Popen.  I also loaded this same version, on the same machine,
onto Sierra macOS 10.12.5 and saw the same issue.

I looked around on the github a bit and saw the change was submitted to
the Develop branch and not the Master branch.  I downloaded the
setup.jar file from this page:
https://raiman.github.io/SikuliX-2014/nightly.html

I am wondering if that grabbed the Master version and not the branch
that the fix went into.

The quick code I wrote to test this out (Hopefully it is not my fault):

import subprocess

subprocess.Popen("/Applications/Calculator.app/Contents/MacOS/Calculator")