Re: [Question #658320]: compare two images doesn't work

Description changed to:
I want to compare a local image with the current screenshot.
Here is my code:
BufferedImage bf = screen.capture().getImage();
Finder comp = new Finder(bf);
comp.findAll(new Pattern("localimagepath"));
 if(comp.hasNext()){
            description("match found");
}
else{
             description("no match");
}

I have a dashboard which contains Highcharts. My purpose is to test
whether the linechart is correct or not. So the local image is the
screenshot of the correct chart and I want to take a screenshot of the
chart in dashboard and check if it matches the local image.

 but the result is always 'no match'.  Besides charts, dashboard has one
dropdown . The weird thing is Sikuli is able to find the match between a
dropdown image and screenshot, but not between charts and screenshot.

Is sikuli  incompatible with Highcharts?  What's the difference between
dropdown image and charts image? Why sikuli is able to match dropdown,
but not the charts?