[Question #658440]: Java crash while running sikuli tests

Hello,

Since few days I am facing issue while running Sikuli Tests. First it was failing randomly but then I have once case where it failed almost at same step in the test.
The java crash looks like

#
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x00990669, pid=3559, tid=3078847344
#
# JRE version: 7.0_25
# Java VM: OpenJDK Server VM (23.7-b01 mixed mode linux-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libmawt.so+0x21669]  Java_sun_awt_X11_XRobotPeer_setup+0x1619
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /home/test/sikuli/hs_err_pid3559.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please include
# instructions on how to reproduce the bug and visit:
#   http://icedtea.classpath.org/bugzilla
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

I do not really know what to do since I did not do major changes recently.

Thanks in advance for your help.