Re: [Question #249084]: Startup of commandline sikuli is Slow

zzzzzz posted a new comment:
I would love to have a background runner or something more performant to run scripts on demand. I have some short simple scripts that help me automate short tasks like navigating to specific menus within apps.
Eg: Opening a specific private message thread within Discord.

Some of these scripts are run from Alfred workflows so I am waiting for
them to run and complete before I can continue using my computer. My
current solution is to have an instance of the Sikuli IDE open with the
scripts open and then have the workflow execute the run command on the
IDE. This is not ideal. :/

It would be great if I could compile the scripts into self-contained
binaries that ran fast or if there was some background runner that
contained the Sikuli runtime so I could execute scripts from command-
line quickly.