Re: [Question #658728]: How to work around an occasional image

Roman Podolyan proposed the following answer:
You have to figure where to put it in your script. As I don't see you
full code, I can't.  If, say, your code should work first and then just
"sit and wait and click occasional images", you should put "while True:
..." part in the very end of your script.

"while True: loop" captures the execution flow, and if put before some
commands execution never reach that commands.