[Question #658803]: Problem with Finding Image

Hi!

I got severy sikuli files that works for me for more then a year. It helps me automatize the posting of ad (don't worry, only one time a day).

However today, I am getting this error and I don't know why. I tried to change to image but it didn't work.

Funny thing is that this image looks to be in "CellPhoneLibraryTraiterFichierTexte.sikuli" but it is in fact in "DailyLibrary", and the line that wants to find this image is in "DailyLibrary" too.

[error] Image: could not be loaded: file:/D:/Users/Will/Dropbox/Test Automatisation Kijiji/CellPhoneLibraryTraiterFichierTexte.sikuli/1467661971666.png
[error] Image: Image not valid, but TextSearch is switched off!
[error] script [ DailyiPhoneServices ] stopped with error in line 17
[error] FindFailed ( Region: doFind: Image not loadable: 1467661971666.png )