Re: [Question #658728]: How to work around an occasional image

TestMechanic proposed the following answer:
Hi David,

I have one idea that may be helpful. Please note I am giving you "not
tested" code. Also assuming you have main imagesA-Z and sporadic
images1-3. The logic will work but wont be very fast

def WaitMainImage(mainImage):
 while True:  # endless loop for the main image - return only when main image is found&clicked
    if exists(mainImage): click(); return
    if exists(image1): click()
    if exists(image2): click()
    if exists(image3): click()

# here is the list of main images paths
ImagesA_Z=["imagepath_A", "imagepath_B", ................ "imagepath_B"]

# MAIN
for img in ImagesA_Z:
  WaitMainImage(img)