Re: [Question #658610]: Not seeing images in popups

Courtney gave more information on the question:
This is a CentOS 7 VM, Sikulix version 1.1.1. I'm accessing the VM
through VNC and then trying to run the sikuli script via the command
line with sikulix.jar. I tested a couple of other things as well and
found out that if I pull up this VM in the vsphere client it sees the
popup just fine. Since I have to run all this stuff on many different
remote clients at the same time, I'd really like to avoid having to
create VNC screens in the IDE to run them.