Re: [Question #658440]: Java crash while running sikuli tests

gregory confirmed that the question is solved:
Hello,

Just an update since we found the issue.

In fact the Sikuli test was waiting for a windowTitle to be displayed when open a dialog.  In the new version of the tested product the windowTitle is now manage by 3 events that erase default display and re-draw it like we are expecting. We are guessing that it can annoy the Sikuli (and the java native code called) that it change too fast.
As debug we added a wait(5)  before check the dialog and it was working when before was failing every times. So we took the decision to change the wait(windowTitle_properties.png) by checking another element in the dialog (button_cancel in our case).

I wrote this few comment in case someone is facing same problem. It took
us more than 2 weeks before find something :)

Thanks again for you support RaiMan.