Re: [Question #658802]: Does sikuli still need to focus on the window in order to interact with it?

Brian is still having a problem:
Does it require focus because of image detection because there is a way to
force it to redraw and capture even when the window is in the background.
It is common on Windows to use the desktop manager to take screen shots,
but this is just a layer on top of GDI+.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1163761/capture-screenshot-of-active-window

The source I posted goes one layer deeper.
https://github.com/Microsoft/WinAppDriver/issues/274

Can you refer me to some code where this is done in Sikuli and maybe I can
make it work in the background while you are working in the foreground?