Re: [Question #659000]: click relative to image found

Akhil Ahuja posted a new comment:
let's say we have a popup window in which there was an image of cat. and there is a button below cat image in that popup. Now, if we click on that button, it creates 'meow' sound. let's assume I can only click on the button relatively by first finding that cat image and clicking 50 px(assume) below.
I want to repeat this let's say 10 times and each time I don't want to click on that button, rather I would once store that information and run a script. But to store that information, I need to first create image of that cat using screen.userCaptuer() funtion so that it can be found later and then I would click on that button which should basically understand that I want to click on button relative to cat image found.