[Question #659142]: How to improve the image quality generated from PIL when compared to image captured by Sikuli?

What I'm doing is as below -

My line of code in sikuli IDE as below

testlibrary.click('ExcelDocument')

I read the text(ExcelDocument) passed to click from the above line, generate a png image with the same text using segoqui.ttf with size of 11 and store it in image library and finally perform a click.

It works for ExcelDocument with default similarity
--
Issue:
testlibrary.click('MS Word Document')

The same code generates image but fails to click with default similarity but works with lesser similarity which is not good and this is impacting our progress.
--
When I compare the images I generated using my code with the ones capture by Sikuli tool, i see a difference with respect to quality with the edges of letters are slightly blurred and also few letters has a tiny space between them. Is that causing a problem?

How do I overcome this and generate a good quality of image from text?