Re: [Question #659142]: How to improve the image quality generated from PIL when compared to image captured by Sikuli?

srdat posted a new comment:
I tried tesseract as per your suggestion but here also I'm not seeing a
good results. It clicks for few texts and fails for few. If I reduce the
similarity it works but it is not recomended

#below is my code
def TextSearch(image,TexttoSearch): #here image is referring to the screen capture of my screen in png format where all the required texts to be clicked are present
    reg=define_reg_full()
    for i in (TexttoSearch):
        sleep(1)
        print i
        try:
           label=reg.find(i)
           label.rightAt().click()
        except FindFailed:
            print i +" find failed"
        sleep(1)

TexttoSearch=["myDocument", "mypresentation19-12.pptx", "doc-1239342a", "testuser","version0.1"]
TextSearch("1507054309107.png",TexttoSearch)

In the above array, click happens only for myDocument & testuser and for
remaining it fails. Any suggestions?