Re: [Question #659520]: Unable to open excel worksheet with open_workbook command in Sikuli

Ruqsar Jahan posted a new comment:
Thank you for your response.

I have only C Drive configured in laptop, since it is given by my company.
I had tried storing the excel in every possible location, including the SIKULI Folder itself but it did not work.

When you say user home, are you indicating the 'Desktop' or the D:/ drive?
I'm asking this because 'Desktop' would always be a part of C:/.

I did store it in the below location as well it got the same error.
book = xlrd.open_workbook(r'C:\Users\RJ043486\Excels\UserNameTEST.xls')