[Question #659631]: Sikuli ignore jframe when searching for an image

Hello,

My program searches for an image on the screen and then using a transparent always on top JFrame I draw a rectangle and a line showing the user where on the screen the image was found. So lets say I have a rectangle on the screen, I find it and then draw a thin green border around that rectangle so that the user knows what is found and where, but when I draw this border it must interfere with sikuli because It does not find the rectangle again unless I move it. So I my question is is there a workaround? Can I tell sikulli to ignore my jframe and just look at my desktop or maybe tell it to focus another window ?

thanks in advance