Re: [Question #659567]: [1.1.1] Multiple IDE sessions blocked by lock file

Karl confirmed that the question is solved:
Ok, found out what was wrong
Since the environment we are using Sikulix on is not connected to internet, we had to go with then offline installation procedure - and were using the libs that are available on the "offline installation" description page. These libs are all 1.1.1

The workaround now was to install Sikulix to an internet-connected
standalone machine, and afterwards copy the downloaded 1.1.2 lib files
to the other environment.

Up to now looks like the -m switch works great :)
Much thanks for the help