[Question #659954]: Sikuli doesn't recognise images from other machines

Suppose there are two machines with same resolution (say 1920x1080) and I want to click on one image e.g abc.png (snapshot taken from machine 2).

Sikuli Java Pseudo Code:

Screen s = new Screen();

if(s.exists(path_of_abc.png)){
s.click(path_of_abc.png)
}

On machine 1, this code will not able to recognise the region of abc.png because it's snapshot has been taken on machine 2.
Is this a normal behaviour? If not is there any possible way to make it happen?

I'm using sikulixapi (1.1.0) on 64 bit windows machine.