Re: [Question #659989]: How to properly use observe to track region changes

--- Also, where do I find this 1.1.2 nightly build?
http://sikulix.com -> Actions bar -> Get nightly builds

As mentioned for my example:
To use reg.isObserving() properly, you need 1.1.2 nightly. Same goes for observeInBackground().

The M[] values denote the region, that contains the changes (smallest area that contains all changed pixels).
The C value is only the center of M[] and hence redundant.

In fact I cannot see, that your character moves in the sense, that its location on the screen changes.
The left side and the width are always the same, it only changes its height:
int actualHeight = characterChanges.get(i).h

--- But is there a way to find how much of the image actually changed
you might play with the changed pixel parameter of onChange()