Re: [Question #660049]: Managing the use of different monitors attached to laptop

Brad Hagen is still having a problem:
Okay - I see now, sorry I somehow missed that! Should I be worried about
clearing any cache as I am making changes and moving/renaming files and
directories? I really like this application and appreciate all the work you
have put into it.

Brad

--

Brad Hagen

Dev Ops Engineer | Motorola Solutions

3131 Elliott Avenue | Suite 200 | Seattle, WA 98121 | USA

P: +1.206.812.2375 | F: +1.206.812.0737

*brad.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <brad.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | *
http://www.motorolasolutions.com
<http://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us.html>