[Question #660065]: SikuliX can't find any of the images taken via screenshot when using Eclipse, works when using images taken via IDE

I wrote some sample scripts with the IDE and it worked, but when I try to repeat the scripts using the Eclipse it fails to find the image.

FindFailed: img/calc.png: (174x206) in S(0)[0,0 1680x1050] E:Y, T:3.0
  Line 2759, in file Region.java

	at org.sikuli.script.Region.wait(Region.java:2759)
	at org.sikuli.script.Region.find(Region.java:2336)
	at org.sikuli.script.Region.getLocationFromTarget(Region.java:3213)
	at org.sikuli.script.Region.doubleClick(Region.java:3745)
	at org.sikuli.script.Region.doubleClick(Region.java:3730)
	at com.sikulix.tests.Calculator.main(Calculator.java:13)

Eventually, I found the path to the images taken by the SikuliX IDE and put that path into my Eclipse code and it works. But if I revert back to the screenshots taken by OSX, it still fails.

Any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong with the image?

Keep in mind I got this to work correctly back in March, so I'm wondering if there have been any updates which changed the behavior