[Question #660174]: dragDrop not working as expected

I am trying to develop a UI test suite for a GUI application. My launcher module looks like this

from sikuli import *
import unittest
import HTMLTestRunner
Settings.MoveMouseDelay = 0
Settings.TypeDelay = 0
Settings.ClickDelay = 0
def ClickOrtho(img):
    start=Env.getMouseLocation()
    end=find(img)
    mouseMove(Location(end.x,start.y))
    mouseMove(Location(end.x,end.y))
    click(end)
    return end
#open the application
def test_1_right(self):
 import one
.
.
.
.
.
.

The problem is one of my test script uses dragDrop() , when run that test script discretely  It is working as expected but when I run the main UI script  the particular case is getting stuck at dragDrop(). (The function has successfully dragged the content and reaching near destination but It is not dropping the item on the destination) as a result the next statement is getting failed.

Note: I am pretty sure that the present test case is not getting failed because of previous test case. and also tried by removing  click delay, mouse delay  and type delay