[Question #660256]: How to use import in unittest cases ?

The very first time I run utest.sikuli , the tw.sikuli test is getting executed and I am able to see the result ( report from HTML test runner ). but when I run the  utest.sikuli for 2nd time.  two.sikuli  is not running but in result it is considering as a pass without performing the test. If I restart the sikuli IDE it is running fine for the first time,  Am I using the import statement in a wrong manner ?

utest.sikuli
class SikuliUI(unittest.TestCase):
       def test_1_adminmenu(self):
            import two

two.sikuli ::
from sikuli import *
popup("Check for greyedout option in menu")
click(Pattern("1508735426497.png").targetOffset(-12,2))
assert exists(Pattern("Administration.png").exact())
popup("Match found")