Re: [Question #660280]: Missing artifact jxgrabkey:jxgrabkey:pom:1.0

the SikuliX 1.1.0 pom contains this entry:
<repositories>
        <repository>  <!-- com.sikulix.sikulixapi: jxgrabkey -->
            <id>uni-due.de</id>
            <name>uni-due.de</name>
            <url>http://mvn.is.inf.uni-due.de:8081/nexus/content/repositories/atunes-dependencies/</url>
            <layout>default</layout>
            <releases>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
                <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
            </releases>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>false</enabled>
                <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
            </snapshots>
        </repository>
    </repositories>

and the artefact is indeed there.

I just made a test with <mvn clean install> from commandline using this pom:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
         xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

  <groupId>sikulix.com</groupId>
  <artifactId>testmaven</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
      <artifactId>sikulixapi</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.0</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
</project>

it worked and brought jxgrabkey to my local repo (deleted it before)

Beginning with 1.1.1 the jxgrabkey sources are bundled, so the external jar dependency is obsolete.
1.1.1 is currently available as SNAPSHOT, but will be on Maven Central as 1.1.1 the next days.