Re: [Question #660280]: Missing artifact jxgrabkey:jxgrabkey:pom:1.0

ok, might be an eclipse-maven problem. No idea - I am using IntelliJ IDEA ;-)
... and you might have a special Maven repo setup (Nexus ....), which I do not have.

With Maven projects in case of problems you might always try to run the mvn command from a command line (which would ignore the Eclipse overhead).
an <mvn clean install> at your project root should work or reveal maven specific problems.

repository entry where to put:
that depends on how specific the usage is, but it is always a good idea to first use the project pom.

In this special case with SikuliX:
no need for any extra repository entry, because the downloaded SikuliX pom contains the entry and should work

Maybe it is a good idea, to purge everything from your local Maven repo
in folder com/sikulix and eventually a jxgrabkey folder, to force a new
download.