Re: [Question #660237]: Move mouse for click method not working since new JRE and Windows update

Dan Quimby posted a new comment:
Sigh!  I develop in .Net on a Trading platform and run into this sort of
things from time to time.  An issue that despite my best efforts I can't
reproduce in my development environment.

In this case it started after a major Windows update, so I'm speculating
that something changed in there that's different on my hardware.

So my platform is:
Dell Inspiron 15 - 7000 Series
Intel i7-6500U (2.5 GHz)
Video from CPU (Intel HD Graphics 520)
Mice devices: (2) HD compliant mouse, (1) PS/2 Compatible mouse
Human Interface Devices: dozens that all look standard.

Anyone else seeing this issuse, please put your hardware configuration
in the comments and we'll see if we can find something in common.

Meanwhile, I'll do as you suggest RaiMan and see if I can find the
offending piece of software.