Re: [Question #660237]: Move mouse for click method not working since new JRE and Windows update

Dan Quimby posted a new comment:
The last video showed with MouseMoveDelay = 2 and = 0 per your
instructions.

At MMD = 0 I can't see any movement of the mouse.

This video is a run of the script you just recommended.  I'm not sure if
it did what you were expecting or not.

https://app.box.com/s/rmg3ibgkvth2jp2j9ge3c4td0xohz3pr

My automation doesn't work any better on MMD = 0.

I also downloaded the SDK to see if that would help, but no luck there
either.   Also tried disabling the trackpad so only one device could
drive the mouse and that hasn't fixed it either.