Re: [Question #660398]: [1.1.x] Changing OCR language from English to something else

edlothiad posted a new comment:
I've downloaded the new folders, which contain the following files:
- fra.DangAmbigs
- fra.freq-dawg
- fra.inttemp
- fra.normproto
- fra.pffmtable
- fra.unicharset
- fra.user-words
- fra.word-dawg

but no fra.traineddata like it says to add in the faq. So I added the other files instead and it crashed again, however this time instead of the Exception_Access_Violation being at pc=0x0000000068b89732 the Exception_Access_Error is occurring at
pc = 0000000068b1533d. Are there still files I'm missing?