Re: [Question #660464]: Sikuli Error

Milena Paz confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you very much for your quick response RaiMan! I was able to find
the solution to my problem. What I needed was 2 things. First, I needed
to completely uninstall Java 9 in order to insure I am only using Java
8. Also, I needed to go through the Sikuli installation again & this
time choose option 1 so that i could get the Sikuli IDE. Once having the
Sikuli IDE, i used that to take my image screenshots instead of using my
default macbook pro screenshot tool & I also was able to take
screenshots of the regions I am working with. Its a little bit confusing
at this time figuring out where Sikuli is storing my images on my
computer but other than that everything is now working fine. I created
tests to locate elements (images) using TestNg, not using TestNG, using
native apps & using web apps. Thanks again!