[Question #660608]: type('`') odd behaviour

Hi,

here is some addition to "type invalid key code" questions collection on Launchpad. May be a bug.

So, when I just started IDE and executed simple code:

     type('`')  # there is one key to type, backquote (backtick), that belongs to American QWERTY layout

I got such an error:

[log] TYPE "`"
[error] script [ Безымянный ] stopped with error in line 1
[error] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException ( java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid key code )

Next, I corrected the command:

     type(u'`')

and got no errors:

[log] TYPE "`"

And at last, I deleted unicode prefix and there were no errors again.

Can't understand.

I use latest 1.1.2 nightly version of SikuliX.