Re: [Question #660935]: Is it possible to use Sikuli inside an already existing Java program, to test THAT program? Or should I always create a new Java program to test my Java program

Roman Podolyan posted a new comment:
1) Sikuli installation runs some tests after completing install, so it
is possible to include test code in a program.

2) From my over 9 years of experience in testing I would not recommend
including in existing Java program tests apart from unit tests.  It is
generally not recommended in programming to create dependencies where
you can go without them. This only complicates things.

How do you imaging running your tests? In my practice I run Sikuli tests
on already built iOS or Android app wherever I need them (sometimes just
switching two particular screens and seeing what happens). So I need a
separate build for that.