Re: [Question #661046]: How to reuse the code in sikuli

Saket posted a new comment:
Hi Roman,

Thanks to you as well for your valuable comment, My urgent requirement was to reuse my code for n times. Excel read write operation I did it by code only, but still whenever possible I will try csv read write part mentioned by you.

Thanks for your support but for my current scenario I think function method should work, for now i have tried using function in test script, now i will implement it in my actual script.