Re: [Question #660613]: Convert my Sikuli python script in a java (obfuscated) standalone package

Test App posted a new comment:
Hi Raiman,

With reference to question
https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/660834,  you have
suggested me to try the above solution

I installed Sikuli 1.2 and was able to generate a script.jar file
After this i created a run.bat file to run my script.jar

java -jar <path-to-script-jar>

Running the run.bat file does not execute my script

However when i click on script.jar i am able to run my script , I could
probably live with this , But to perform certain actions on windows, i
have to run as administrator , So right clicking on run.bat file and
running as administrator would execute my scripts But in this case i
somehow cannot run the bat file

Request your expertise on this

Thanks