Re: [Question #660613]: Convert my Sikuli python script in a java (obfuscated) standalone package --- available in 1.1.2 after 2017-11-29

Summary changed to:
Convert my Sikuli python script in a java (obfuscated) standalone package --- available in 1.1.2 after 2017-11-29

Description changed to:
------------------------- solution information

see faq 2947

Hi!

Preface: I'm not a software developer and have never developed anything in java :)
I developed some sikuli scripts in python to automate actions for my researches (I work in academia).

Now I need to build a java standalone package for one of my programs
(with the obfuscation) to be able to run it without installing and
configure sikuli when I move or if I need to lend it to other
departments.

I asked already the question here => https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47042941/jar-or-exe-file-from-sikuli-python-script
 but could not performed already the second step...

I have my script in a folder "my_program.sikuli":

image1.png
image2.png
script.py

So far I just compiled my py script with jython obtaining a .class file

$JYTHON_HOME/jython $JYTHON_HOME/Lib/compileall.py
/home/my_program.sikuli/

===> a new file called  "script$py.class" is in /home/my_program.sikuli/

Now I have no idea what to do and how to do it! In the link they spoke
about wrappers and __run__.py  but cannot understand what to do.

Could you help me explaining step by step the actions?

Thank you very much for your support!!!!!!!